Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Nerve

I was just instructed by my two year old to "get out of shower & put make up on!". THE NERVE!! One of my eyes is almost completely swollen shut, I haven't breathed through my nose in 3 days, and my head is killing me all thanks to this little carrier monkey who's happily rolling a firetruck through my house. I have a good mind to tell him Lightning McQueen is just a cartoon, Elmo's a puppet and Santa Clause isn't real! Sheesh!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'll trade one carrier monkey for 80 morons :)

Pat Pat said...

What a HOOT! He obviously is going to have to learn that's NOT the way to speak to his mom or his someday wife! Hope you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

That's just payback from the time we took you canoeing and you looked at me after a day on the river and said, "Eeew, Mama, you don't have any makeup on!"