Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

My Career Makeover

Every so often when I just really have nothing better to do (or am just procrastinating from finishing 3 of 4 paintings or say packing my entire house!), I check in with the people at Tickle Tests to see what they have enlightening to say about me through their little quizes. Today, I took the career makeover. Sometimes I agree with them, but today- I have to say the answer seems to be from somewhere in left field. I love that one of my career options is news anchor, when I answered the question "where would I go for news" with "I don't follow the news". Or that another option is socialite- is that even a career? I must have missed that in the college course catalog. How did that come up as an option- I put that Hollywood gossip was a waste of time!? However, I do like the way I look illustrated in a cruise director's uniform and might could put up with living in Oprah's shoes for a day or two- I am after all the "soul doctor to the world".
Take this test!
If it weren't for guiding lights like you, the world would be a bunch of lost souls and automatons, carrying on the daily grind without any cheer or direction. Thank goodness you're around. Your stellar interpersonal skills and compassionate ear for the troubles and life experiences of others makes you a godsend when the going gets tough. And since you're especially smooth at working with groups, your listening skills and wisdom are best when called in to sort out a conflict or lead an open discussion. Consider yourself the soul doctor to the world—it's your true work personality.

Who's like you:
Oprah Winfrey

Likely careers:
Talk show host, HR director, news anchor, teacher, spiritual leader, socialite

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Packing? Are y'all moving? How did I miss that?

The Kosko Family said...

mags, i took the test and i was a teacher....and florence nightengale was the most like me....

mine is so boring compared to yours!