Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

. . . Or Is She 10 Months?

A few weeks ago (okay almost a month ago) Miller turned 10 months old. During that same week she had a double ear infection and the stomach virus. You can imagine that it's not something you want to capture on video. Apparently the next week I was very eager to shoot the 10 month video, becuase I did it twice! Even as I was shooting the second one, I was thinking, "I've heard these words come out of my mouth before." But, I'm the mom of a preschooler, I repeat things ALOT. It was not until I was emptying my camera card that I realized I had, in fact, shot the video twice. Amazingly, I remebered the same milestones in both videos. The only difference is that she's engaged in a different favorite pass time in each. So choose this post, or the one below, and hear about her 10th month!

No comments: