Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Maybe Mom WAS Right

Wilson really may be a genius. He is in the den watching TV with Daddy while I'm getting some work done. He's snacking on some "Cars" cookies. He just picked out the only " 'Mater" cookies from the four cookies he had, held them up and said "Mater, one, two, TWO 'MATERS!"! I'm not making this up- the child just completed his first word problem. I think it's time for me to be worried- I'll soon be outsmarted (if I haven't been already). I'll post more later, I've got to get back to work for now.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Just wait until he starts taking things apart just to see how they work. You're going to have your hands full!

Pat Pat said...

Maybe he belongs to the MENSA society! He IS a genius--I would agree with his other grandmother!! Be glad his only cars are in cookie form and not out in the garage (yet).

Anonymous said...

I TOLD ya'll he's a genius! Glad you're agreeing with me!!