Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Monday, October 23, 2006

Train Table Video



I've re-posted the train video. Sorry for those of you who may have tried it earlier and it took FOREVER- I forgot to compress it first. I'm still getting the whole video on the blog thing down. I'll also add a transcript below of what the little man is saying, for those of you not fluent in Wilsonease.

Ambulance on the street
Helicopter, helicopter on the street
Other side of trains
Something about the train’s together
Other one
Let’s go cars
Airplane, airplane fit?

1 comment:

Pat Pat said...

I must be understanding Wilsonese better since I got over half of it without translation! What a great table for the little guy! He will have such a great time with it and maybe it'll give Mamma a bit of a reprieve for a little while! Can't believe he's 2!!! It's flown by already!