Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Budding Artist

Since you don't all get the privilege of having Wilson jump in your car after school and yell, "Hey Mama, look what I made!", I thought I'd share some pictures of his creations from Big School.





This was the picture from the first day that we were completing at 8:00 that night because he didn't want to get his hands dirty at school.

Red Circle week


Painting skills- each week they have a color and shape that they look for



The above 2 are from the "God bless my friends & family" week

This week is "I am special"

As you can see, I think it's time to get my camera serviced- sorry these are blurry. Guess we'll be having a field trip to De Ville Camera later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what talent! :-)

Lauren said...

... he's a genius!

Anonymous said...

He must get his talent from his mother's side of the family! What a genius! P2

LT (and Max) said...

those are SO adorable. what a cutie pie.