Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Room Fit For A Princess

I sat down this morning and planned out our meals for the week, made my grocery list, and went upstairs to get Little Missy to go to the store. Like I said in an earlier post, Miller is great at playing by herself in her room. I pushed open her door and this is what I found:




She was completely sacked out on the floor. She'd found a paci and a lovey and curled up among some empty wipe boxes!

And if you think it's a good idea to let your one year old play for an hour by herself, be prepared to straighten up a room . . . fit for a princess. What a mess- she insists on emptying her drawers EVERY SINGLE DAY!


1 comment:

Mysti Chustz said...

That is too precious:) sweet girl!