Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Budding Artist

As most of you know I like to do a little painting.  Art and crafting has been an outlet as long as I can remember.  It's so fun to watch my kiddos enjoy the same.  Wilson in particular is really enjoying drawing lately (something his mamma definitely does NOT enjoy and has never had the patience to work at).  But it suites him to a tee.  Below are a few of my favorites from the past few months.
One of his first family portraits.  It was before we knew Eliza Grace, so he'll have to do another soon. Phil is still dealing with the fact that he is portrayed as a brunette.  He still identifies himself as a blond.  I won't push it- my driver's license still says I weigh 100 pounds :) 
This one is from sometime during Christmas break- I think my favorite part is the sleigh.
This was such a surprise- he came up with all by himself.  Miller was sick and he wanted to cheer her up.  He asked for a piece of card stock and the bucket of craft stuff- Voila- Rudolf!
A Dragon
Under the sea- LOVE this one.  He got a drawing book from the library and sat down and did the WHOLE thing one afternoon.  I was completely amazed when he appeared with this whole little sea colony.  I was also amazed at how well each little critter turned out.  He refuses to draw with a pencil- only a pen or crayon.  What a guy!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: