Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, November 18, 2006

A few more pics of the new room

I thought I'd post of few more pictures of Wilson's new room. He is so proud of it and wants everyone who comes over to see it. I was hoping to also include pictures of our recently updated kitchen, but lord help us, I just can't seem to get it straightened up enough for a photo op. I'm hosting a Christmas party the first week of Dec., so maybe that will give me the motivation to get this place cleaned up. And, after all, everything looks better in the glow of Christmas lights. (right?!)








2 comments:

Pat Pat said...

I can't believe we live right down the road and I still haven't seen the finished product! Thanks for sending them "over the airwaves"! It is such a cute room! I hope he thanked his mama (& daddy) for fixing him such a nice place!!

Anonymous said...

Do you think the boys will ever be old enough for Adam to have an overnight visit to Wilson's room? You should seriously think about charging admission to his room! Thanks for sharing, we hope to see you in a few days! Love, Ash