Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Okay, Now They're Just Mocking ME!

Those of you who have been with us since we brought the first of our sweet dogs home four years ago this week will also remember the beautiful bungalow inspired dog house we labored over for them. For those of you who weren't in our lives yet let's just say, front porch and working shutters. Tate showed us how much he appreciated it by teething on the columns of the porch before we even got the roof on and the structured moved to it's permanent place in the yard!


I have now been shown equal thanks for my latest undertaking- the jeep bed. All I can say is thank goodness Pat Pat surprised us with the rug for Wilson's room, or the poor child would have nowhere to sleep!!

This is where he now sleeps. I've already gone in and made the dogs come out and put him back in his bed once tonight (this photo is from nap time today). We found him like this this morning and assumed he'd fallen out, but apparently he just prefers to sleep on the rug. At least Tate's finally got a place to lay his head!

3 comments:

adam's mommy said...

Too adorable. At least he isn't sleeping on the train table. I see Lion off to the side..

Pat Pat said...

This must be in the gene pool somewhere--I remember Andy being my child who did this very thing--he'd hide under the bed causing me to panic thinking he'd been kidnapped! Kids are so funny--I'm glad the dogs are so appreciative of the bed!!

Rebecca said...

i some how stumbled on your page and noticed your son's "jeep" bed...do you know where the maker got the pattern or did you buy it somewhere? I'm looking for something similar for my almost 2 year old. many thanks!