Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Following is a video of Wilson helping Phil open his birthday presents. Wilson has definitely gotten the concept of presents. He cried all day whenever he say a gift for Daddy and I wouldn't let him open it!

(PS- this one's for you, Pat Pat- I have captured the new "accent" on audio- "what's thiuuus?")
(PPS- sorry the video's a bit squashy. Yours truly can't quite grasp the idea that you can't video in "portrait". I've learned how to rotate the video when I make this goof, but it just makes the subject matter look as though it's gained about 50lbs. Coincidence that I'm never in the videos? I think not!!)



Watch the Video

1 comment:

Pat Pat said...

The accent just cracks me up!! What a funny little guy!