Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Few More Quotes From Wilson

As usual, I remembered a few more the day after I posted!!

We were at my aunt's in Memphis a few weeks ago, swimming in her pool. My mom kept asking Wilson to jump in to her and he kept saying, "no, not right now." So finally she said, "well when, do I have to make an appointment!?" He turned to her and said "NO, NO PAPPOINTMENTS!!" and ran away.

One of the few things that remains okay for me to eat (who knows why) is Cool Ranch Doritos. I had had some for a snack yesterday and later gave Wilson a kiss on the cheek. He said,"ooo, mamma, you stinky!" I said what are you talking about?! He came back and sniffed around my face and said, "yea, you stinky!" I think I remember why I quit eating Cool Ranch Doritos like 15 years ago.

I'm sure there will be more to follow . . .

2 comments:

laura said...

i love it! thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

Hey Maggie, it's Emily Allen from JA. I found your blog through Laura's and love seeing your little man grow up. He sounds like quite a funny little guy...I wonder where he gets that from??? :-) well, just thought I'd say hey. Our blog is www.adogandherboy.blogspot.com