Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ONE HUNDRED and how many days?!

Did I miss read it, or does the ticker really say that I'm going to be pregnant for the REST OF MY LIFE? I haven't blogged in a while because I'm basically sticking to the "if you don't have anything nice to say . . . " philosophy. So if you want the honest truth I have really been feeling pretty cruddy for the past, oh, let's just say several months. The other night after having been sick, yet again, Phil said, "I guess Shu Shu (Wilson's nick name for the baby) is a picky eater." I think Shu Shu is a picky gestater. I tried to make myself feel better on the 8th, because I looked down saw that it was the 8th and said okay, at this time in how many months, I'll be packing my suitcase to go to the hospital tomorrow (I'm assuming my section date will be Jan. 9). It came out to 6 months and that was no consolation. If anyone has a flux capacitor in their possession, I'm in dire need of some time travel.




Maybe in a couple of days I'll share some pictures of the 3 trips we've been on in the last 3 weeks. I'll just have to get some files from various people, I keep forgetting to take my camera with me. I need to get a purse sized one, so I "never leave home with out it".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope it gets better soon. I've missed your updates on how you're doing.

Anonymous said...

Poor Maggie--we do appreciate your role "gestator" role at the moment! This, too, shall pass (but not soon enough, huh?!). It's good to read you online again--it's always fun to get your take on the nuances of your lives right now. In other words, there's never a dull moment!
PatPat

The O'Brien Family said...

Maggie,
SO sorry you haven't been feeling well, but glad to see you got a sense of humor. I can't remember anything anymore. I call everyone "what's your name" and expect people to respond to it. I sympathize.
Elizabeth