Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Few New Quotes from WEE

We are still playing "poop for prizes" around here and things are going much better. Today he let me know he needed to go and I told him he'd get the new puzzle he'd picked out. As he was on the potty "pushing"- "allllmooost theeere . . . alllmooost goot my puuuuzzle. . . .almost there . . . "

Tonight I let him know that he had to stay in bed- if I heard him come out or turn his light on, I'd come back and spank him- "and you'll bring a spoon?" yes, I'll bring a spoon "and you have a spoon in your purse?" yes, I still have a spoon in my purse. I guess he's just making sure he knows where they all are.

My dad and brother just got home from a 5 week trip to Alaska. After I had talked to them for the first time, I said "Wilson, guess who's home?" "BIG DADDY & UNCA JOHN!?" "Yeah- we're going to go see them" "And Big Daddy's gonna love me and John's gonna pick me up and love me"

Currently he's quite excited about his new sibling and talks about Shu-shu all of the time "shu-shu's gonna pat me on the back" "shu-shu's gonna play with this truck" "we'll put shu-shu in her bed and she'll love her lion". He's quite certain "shu-shu" is a girl and apparently that she's going to think he hung the moon and will be ready and willing to massage him, play trucks, and go to bed upon command. I should have been so specific in my hopes for him!

This week we've had Bible School and he's been pretty excited about going. The second day he came running through the kitchen saying, "I turn da TV off, let's get my shoes, it's time to go!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO funny! I needed some Wilson humor today. I'm so glad that VBS is going well and the week is almost over! Call me when the dust settles...Aunt Ash

Anonymous said...

Boy is this child growing up!! He's talking up a storm for sure--I'm with Ashley . . .we all enjoy the Wilson humor of the day! Thanks for keeping us updated on the blog! PatPat

The Kosko Family said...

he is hilarious. gets it honestly....