Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, November 25, 2007

We've Been Rolled. . . By One of Our Own!

Last Sunday, I laid down to take a nap just as Phil was going up to work in his new playroom above the garage and just as Wilson was waking up from his nap. I vaguely remember Wilson coming in an out of our room telling me something about train tracks. I assumed that he was dissassembling his train table tracks in his room and bringing them downstairs. When Phil came back in the house about an hour later, Wilson was standing at the back door beaming. "Dad, look at my train tracks I built!" "Wilson, did you ask mom if you could do this?" "Uh-huh!"

He had found several left over rolls of crepe paper in his craft bin- the video tells "the rest of the story"!

3 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

hahhahahahahahah!!

Lauren said...

Oh. my. word. That is hysterical.

Pat Pat said...

That's our Wilson! What a creative little guy! What a great surprise to his parents! Hilarious!