Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy 2008!

Here are a few photos from the start of our new year (I'm excluding the one taken of me in the hospital bed Monday when we spent the day waiting to see if I was actually going to get a tax deduction baby. No such luck, and no such picture needs to be flaunted, hospital green does nothing for my skin tone!)

Anywho . . . here's Wilson enjoying his last few days as an only child. Coloring with his dog by his side, climbing the tree at Granna's with Daddy, and doing sparklers at Pat-Pat's. Happy New Year Everyone!









And for those of you counting down with us, Miller Time is officially set for Monday, January 7th at 7:00 am. I'm sure there will be posts at some point next week, but watch your email in boxes for the first info and pictures!

2 comments:

ragan said...

That's so exciting!
By the way, that pic of Phil and Wilson in the tree looks like Phil is laying a "Wilson" egg ;-)

Anonymous said...

2008 is going to be a great year! I love the pics of Wilson and Phil in the tree! We can't wait to hear about Miss Miller's arrival! Love, Proud Aunt Ash