Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Friday, January 25, 2008

What's Going on Here

It's been a long time since I've done a quiz here on Wee, Wee, Wee. Fortunately today, a photo op has provided us with the great opportunity for one.



What's Going on Here:

a) Jack is coloring, again

b) Jack is trying to look into the window of Wilson's psyche by studying his bathtime soap drawings

c) Jack, needing some time for personal thought and reflection, found this to be the only place to get some peace & quiet in this house (thanks to Colin for this great story!)

Tell me what you think- your guess is as good as mine. I found Jack back there, took the picture, fed Miller, and went to check on him. He was still there. It was not until he heard the rumble of the UPS truck that he got out. Must have been waiting on an important delivery- I think he's late night QVCing again.

2 comments:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

I vote "C", our dog now goes in the opposite room when I come in with the boys and i come in...

Mysti Chustz said...

I vote C as well!! SOO funny...this is my favorite post...I was laughing out loud!!