Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Friday, May 16, 2008

Well, Isn't He the POPULAR One!

Several posts back, I have a video of Jack protecting us from a Rug Doc that we'd rented from the grocery store. I used YouTube to post it- it was before Blogger had added their handy dandy, touch-of-a-button video posting tool. I recently looked at my YouTube account which consisted of all of like 5 videos- Jack's, the montage I did for our 5th anniversary, and a couple of Wilson. (side note, I will no longer use YouTube for family videos, because I hate how they associate your video with others they think are similar. I was having trouble with my video software when I was making Miller's 4 month video, so I decided to post it with YouTube. The videos they linked her's with were a portrait of the atrocities of humanity and I did not want to be reminded of all the awful things in this world when I went to look back at my sweet 4 month old baby girl.)

But, as usual, I digress . . .

I started looking at the number of views my videos had gotten: our anniversary- 144, Wilson playing- 84, 56, &39, Jack fighting a Rug Doc- 7. . . HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE! I actually have gotten email comments on this from random strangers.

So, our dog and his neuroses beats the rest of our family in a popularity contest something like 7 to 1!

Here's the latest installment of "Jack Versus the . . . ". He found a roach the other night and decided to try his hand at keeping us safe from the insect world. I think antennae must tickle terrier noses. It's a little long, so grab a snack. I'll let you know what his YouTube ratings are. (before I even got this posted, he already has four views)

No comments: