Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You Just Don't Hear This Kind of Stuff Unless You Have Kids

So how was your day at school?

Find.

Did you go to music today?

No, we didn't. Umm just a second. Miller, let me get your booger. Hhhh. My fingers are too big for her holes.


I almost had another wreck on the way home from preschool today laughing so hard. (for those of you who don't know, the kids and I were in a little fender bender over the weekend. We're all okay- and so is the 15 year old that drove right off the interstate and in front of us!)

5 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

i just laughed WAY too loud at my computer screen

Pat Pat said...

Maggie . . .I am laughing so hard out loud at my computer tonight! That is sooooooooooooo funny! He's so much like his daddy it's scary!

Mysti Chustz said...

Okay can't quit laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That conversation right there is also why people choose not to have kids!!

jwhite said...

Hilarious.... what a helper :) Glad ya'll are ok. I got hit by a 15 year old while driving the church van when I was pregnant with Ellie... I guess not every 9th grader gets the wonderful driving instructions of Coach King :)

The Ueltschey's said...

Okay, that might have been the funniest blog post I have ever read. So so funny! I can't wait for Anderson to bust out stuff like this. I am so glad that Wilson is willing to take care of Miller's boogies...what a great big brother!