Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Yes, We Did Take Wilson to Disney World!

It's hard to believe that we've already been back for over a week- and even harder to believe that I haven't posted any pictures! If you are a regular follower you're about to see that I've had a lot of catching up to do, so scroll down- there's about 10 new posts (at least it seems that way if there really aren't!)(Okay, I just counted, there's actually THIRTEEN!).









I'll spare you each and every individual photo from the whole entire trip (it rivals the day he was born). And, as you can tell by the 1800 posts, I'm too behind to do scrapbook pages. I did however spend the better part of 2 days putting together a photo book online and I'll post a link below (click on the picture of the album, shutterfly will open and then click on the album picture again- don't use "view album" it doesn't work). When you get to the site click view the show. There is a magnifying glass on the upper right side if you want to see it page by page and be able to read the journaling & captions.


Disclaimer to family- you may want to skip this entirely because you will be required to look at the hard copy when it arrives and you will have to sit through Wilson's tour of the book- pace yourself!

I can't leave this post without saying THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to my mom and dad for keeping Miller while we went. It's definitely not an easy job, but we really appreciate you doing it. We couldn't have gone without your help. As I've said, "I have a no diaper, no stroller, no pregnant in Disney World rule . . . and only three of us qualified."

No comments: