Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Monday, August 30, 2010

New Section on the Blog

Today I got a little bit of disheartening news regarding the adoption.  Nothing awful, nothing we weren't honestly expecting (in one way or another), but something a little dissapointing.  I realize that's about as vague as it comes, but I'll post more about this at a later date.  Just know that we're fine, we're definitely still adopting, it's all in God's hands, and we're so thrilled that He's in charge and not us.

So, that brings me to the new section of the blog.  Sometimes you just need a good laugh.  So I've added a new collection of blogs and sites that always bring a :), a : D, or a good ol' LOL.  You can find them on the side column under "Need a Good Laugh?".  They are just the kind of snarky humor I LOVE!  Warning, you are leaving my "G" rated blog by clicking on these, so at times, the content may not be puppy dogs and care bears- but I promise you'll laugh!  So the next time you need to get out of a funk and turn your frown upside down (oh yeah, I typed that) click on over and let me help!!

Here's to a great day!

No comments: