Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Photo journalism

I duely apologize for the long over due update, rest assured I have been chastised by many of my regular readers and I'll try my best to keep up from now own. As far as this post goes- I just need to do something to get back into the swing of it. So much time has gone by that I just don't know where to start, so I haven't. Birthdays, anniversaries, parties, vacations, illness, etc... I will say that Wilson is better (since that's the last news I left you with)- the first evidence of his miraculous recovery was when I walked into my bathroom to find all of my "how to raise a toddler" books floating in the bathtub!! I'll let a few pictures and captions fill in the gaps from there.


Wilson got well and then was sick again exactly a week later. This a picture of his room the morning before our night with the 104 temperature- he woke up at about 11 and did not go back to sleep until 2am or so- it was party time. If you look closely you can see that he finally fell asleep with a combine and a tractor in bed with him & I vaguely remember trying to sleep in that hoola hoop!! Luckily his fever went down late that night and we didn't have to go to the ER, but he certainly knows how to get his mama & daddy's attention!!


Tate doing a victory dance over the sprinkler- it only took 3 years, but he finally killed it!

Wilson, bringing Mama her birthday present (an iPod nano- how fun!)
(thank you to the Network Streaming girls for convincing Phil that I needed a birthday present!!)


Blowing out the candles on Mama's birthday cake

Wilson and the dogs playing in pool


This is Wilson on his second trip to the beach this summer,
where he discovered how much fun ICE CREAM CONES are!

Wilson also found out how much fun flashlights are!!

Apparently we're having trouble with our hoola-hoopers being struck down in the crosswalks,
please be mindful of the new signs throughout town

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we want blogs! we want blogs! we want blogs!