- at 7:00 pm I still had my sunglasses on top of my head and hadn't left the house since 3:00
- on the way home from running errands today, Wilson and I shared a bag of M&M's and then he fell asleep. When I was taking him out of his car seat I noticed that he had missed his mouth once, because there was one under his chin. Our friend and my life coach, Tommy Boy, was right- "we are going to be okay here- there's a thin candy shell". That thin candy shell kept all the melted chocolate off his neck. How do I know the chocolate was melted? Because I ATE the M&M and THEN thought "that was probably a little gross."
- I picked up Wilson to change what promised to be the runniest, nastiest diaper ever produced only to feel a very wet sensation between my arm and his shorts. I prayed to no avail that the dogs had gotten interested in the smell and licked him. Nope, just your run-of-the-mill explodo-poop.
- I read a book entitled Trains aloud four times in a row with no pause. I'd close the book, Wilson would say "men, men" (Amen at the table, The End when reading a book), and then open it to the front page. Finally a cawr that hadn't been rolled in at least 5 minutes (there by breaking the law in Wilson World) distracted him
- I cleared my on throat so much trying to some how stop the never-ceasing rattling coming out Wilson's head that I think I've given myself Laryngitis. I could honestly feel his crud in my throat!!
. . . or I could just show you this:
. . . 'nuff said.