Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Day of Preschool

"My new BIG School"

The new smile

A little better- is he going to preschool or 1st grade!?


Jack wanted to join in the fun

Today was Wilson's first day in Mrs. Erika's ("E-ika's") room at Trinity Preschool. I think it went quite well from his description (new songs, not old ones, he got to play in the gym and tried to catch the green ball, they read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, and had cheese crackers for snack). He didn't cry when I dropped him off, which is a HUGE milestone, but when I asked if some of his friends cried he said they did. Then I asked if he cried and he said he did, so maybe the day got more emotional as it went on! Their art project for the day was paint prints of their hands on a piece of paper labeled "My First Day at Trinity". Wilson's is blank. He didn't want to get his hands dirty.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

maggie, i just checked your blog to see what you are having... congratulations on the girl! how fun! i looked at the flylady website and it is awesome!! my aunt has been telling me about it for years, but i was like "yeah yeah yeah" and never looked at it. does it help? i think i'm going to try it. i have nowhere to go but up on the housekeeping/organization front!
ashley franz