Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Do You Know Me?

I got this in an email from my mother-in-law. I thought this would make a fun post.

YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME (since this is a blog post & not an email, just leave it as a comment!)

  1. Where did we meet?
  2. Take a stab at my middle name?
  3. Do I smoke?
  4. Color of my eyes?
  5. Do I have any siblings?
  6. What's one of my favorite things to do?
  7. What's my favorite type of music?
  8. Am I shy or outgoing?
  9. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
  10. Any special talents?
  11. How many children do I have?
  12. If you and I were stranded on a desert island,what is one thing that I would bring?

I can't wait to see the answers..

3 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

i am feeling pretty insecure about my answers.... :(
at state
elizabeth
nope
blue
a bro
paint
un...not sure...maybe techno/club
shy at first, i think, then outgoing
a little of both
decorating, painting
2
no idea....i'm trying to think of something funny, but i can't....so i'll just say phil....

Anonymous said...

In the gym @ JA after a pep rally
Elizabeth
NO!
Clear blue
Yes-John
paint/ be creative
soft rock
shy
follow the rules
you're a wonderful wife/mother/daughter/sister/daugher-in-law/artist/decorator/extremely creative/can see potential
2 of the most beautiful children
Chocolate and then washed down with a COKE!
P2

Paul said...

1. at the end of a joke
2. stab ... stab stab
3. yes, expecially when we go to dinner somewhere nice
4. depends - what color is dreamy?
5. still, or ever?
6. post blog entries with typos
7. late 70's east Indian
8. yes
9. thank you, fifth amendment
10. can express the entire emotional spectrum in 2.8 seconds; hide in her car trunk if you don't believe me
11. 2 if you don't count Howard, Jack or Tate
12. my favorite t-shirt