Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good Night, From Miller



Miller is all tucked in, in her brother's bouncy seat, gown, and Flipper Slippers hopefully until her next feeding at 11. (The paci, lovey, and (I hope) the diaper are all Millie originals). She has been quite the opposite of her usual self most of today. We went to the doctor this morning where he poked and prodded on her without a peep- if I so much as say a sweet baby word to her she usually screams at me. Fortunately he believed me that she is usually quite difficult and she is being treated for reflux. I'm almost glad Wilson had it because I knew what I was looking at much sooner and was able to list some of the more minor symptoms before we got to full blown projectile spitting up. He gave her a once a day melt away tab (what grown up meds for such a little one!) and she is sucking away at half a teaspoon of Mylanta 3 times a day (I couldn't remember how much we gave Wilson, so I'd only been dipping her paci in it maybe once or twice a day and loading her up on Mylicon in between just for general principle). It also had not affected her weight, she's up to a little over 9 pounds. She then slept for most of the evening in her car seat (which she usually pitches a complete fit about being in) and has been hanging out here for quite awhile after her evening bottle. (Okay, no sooner had I typed that, than she started crying. Honestly, how do they do that!?) Anyway, as I was saying . . . she just let me rock her for a few minutes and is out, in her cradle. Sweet dreams everyone.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep sweet, little one. Love, Aunt Ash

ragan said...

She's got such BIG eyes! And all that dark hair. She looks so different than Wilson!
Her "lovie" is so cute! Are you calling her Millie?

Paul said...

I bet it's a little scary to try to sleep with all those animals staring at you.