Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Fancy Pants


Miller is showing off her, oh so cute, coat and ruffly bonnet that her Pat Pat gave her at my baby shower. She wore them Sunday- although, it was not that cold I was worried we'd never get to wear them if we didn't then when it was just a touch chilly. The coat is reversible- it's pink knit on one side and says "hug me"; it's yellow fleece on the other and says "don't bug me". The flower hangs loose over the buttons & reverses as well with a lady bug embroidered on it. The dress and shoes were mine when I was a baby.

She's also showing off one of her latest skills, thumb sucking. The other newest discoveries are blowing bubbles and raising her arm way above her head when she's excited (see watching Baby Einstein, below, for a demonstration).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The outfit is just as I'd imagined it would look on her! Perfectly adorable! Thanks for taking the picture!! She's a sweetie pie!
P2