Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Quarter of Year!

Happy three months (and a week) to our sweet baby girl, Miller. Poor second child- I'm a week late making her month b'day video (I thought about it on the 7th, but we were having a rough day) and then when I finally made it I got the info wrong. For those of you keeping a calendar, she was not baptised this month as I say she was on the video. It was actually just days before she turned 2 months old, and thus should have been included in lasts months video, but wasn't. Oh well, baby girl, we really do love you, I'm just not as good at documenting it!!





She is videoed in the gown she wore home from the hospital- look how much she's grown!



2 days old and ready to go home

3 weeks old

3 months

No comments: