Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Monday, April 21, 2008

New Look

Well, this is the product of my brain at 3 am. Since Miller has been sick she's been falling asleep really early in the evening and I don't have the heart to wake her up to feed her. I normally use this time to read a magazine, watch TV, or sew or blog or something. Last night I used it to sleep. So when she finally woke up at 2am to eat supper, my body thought, "what a great nap" and couldn't go back to sleep. Don't know why, but this seemed like a good project for the time frame! We'll give it a few days and see how it works.

Quick question for all you avian aficionados out there- why would a wood pecker try more than ONCE to bore a hole in a metal gutter? Needless to say, new chapter in the ever growing wildlife journal of our new home . . .

2 comments:

Lauren said...

The squirrel in your wall told him it would be a good idea.

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Any way when you are up at 3am you could tell me how to do this fancy stuff to my blog:))) Colin