Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christmas Morning at Home 2


I appologize for the quality of this video (little did I know I had a new video camera waiting to be opened!) Anywho . . . I had to include this one because it's one of my favorites. When it starts Phil has just asked Wilson what he got. In case you miss it, he says "every single LEGO". There are nights when we're cleaning up his room that I think he's right! (There are literally THOUSANDS of them) Santa left us a note saying that he had to clean out his workshop and he thought Wilson would probably enjoy some of his extra legos. Boy was he right!! Wilson has not stopped building! A very special thank you to Santa's elves in Elmhurst that so graciously outgrew their collection and passed it on to us! Wilson will thank you when he's old enough to know how much help Santa has.

No comments: