- Loves- Kindergarten, Legos, Wii, Batman, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, animals, riding his bike, playing with friends- especially having a little freedom to walk down or across the street to find a neighbor to hang out with, baseball, his little sister, telling others about our adoption, cooking, coloring, doing word/number puzzles, climbing up door frames and saying hello to whoever doesn't know he's up there
- Best Quote Lately- "Mom, since you know so much about olden times, did you live back then? Was it colorful then?"
- Favorite food- Margarita pizza, "Man Sandwiches" ("Wilson, what's in a 'Man Sandwich'?" "Ummm, eggs, Tony's, cheese, mayo, and . . . a little mustard.")
- Favorite book- Willy Wonka and the Great Glass Elevator
- Favorite movie- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (the old one)
- Favorite candy- Smarties
- What the most exciting thing that will happen while you're six- Adopt the baby! (BIG smile on his face)
- What's your favorite thing about kindergarten- My work, because my work is fun!
"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth" 3 John 4
We love you more than you'll ever know! Happy 6th Birthday!