Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!

There have been LOTS of Seoul babies submitted for their Emigration Permits in the last week.  I am SOOOO EXCITED to say that one of those babies is the daughter of our dear friends Amy & Patrick.  They have been on this roller coaster entirely too long, but have remained mindful that the ticket for the ride was issued by the One who knew exactly when they would cross the finish line the entire time.  What a great example to the rest of us twiddling our thumbs.  We can't wait to meet Evelyn in person- 6 weeks and counting!!  I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight.


CONGRATS, Amy Patrick!!

PS- Amy, It's a good thing the whole "Pandabrella Incident" didn't go on our permanent records.  We may never have gotten these babies home!

2 comments:

patrick and amy said...

Oh the dreaded "pandabrella!!" That one would have been hard to explain ;).
Thank you for the sweet post!! We are so excited and yes I'm up at 1:45am. Can't sleep. My mind is going a little crazy...we still have so much to do! I keep thinking about all the things a one year old needs and am a little overwhelmed...in a good way! I can't wait til both of our girls are home and we can have lots of fun playdates!!

Alison said...

So excited for Patrick and Amy!!! And I have no idea how I missed your last post about Eliza Grace's birthday!! That is crazy that we said the same exact thing about our baby girls! It is great to know that someone understands!! :) Happy 1st Birthday to precious Eliza Grace! Can't wait until she is home!!!