Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
2 Peter 3:18

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Merry Christmas From the Ethridges

So, this Christmas season got a little too hectic to actually get Christmas cards out before the big day.  I bought some cards before the big day (but not enough for my whole list) with the intent of going to another store and getting more.  I also wanted to wait until we knew for absolute sure that Eliza Grace was ours so that she could be included in the picture.  Then two grandparents went in the hospital, a child got the stomach virus, paintings had to be painted, family had to be visited, the other child got the stomach virus, a niece was born, a third birthday is tomorrow . . . well you get the picture.  Actually you haven't gotten a picture because I haven't mailed it!  So I had to greatly slash the Christmas Card List because for some strange reason Christmas Cards are not for sale in January!  So for all of my Blog and Facebook friends here you go:


No comments: